Find out the latest information from Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch and his inside perspective on the recent news in NASCAR and events from 'DEGA. www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or 877.Go2.DEGA



Tuesday, November 23, 2010

November 23, 2010


I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday week. My family and I have gone to Apalachicola to do a little fishing during the Thanksgiving break. This is a photo of my daughter Sara Katherine, my buddy Jimmy Parham and me holding up a couple of big reds we caught.

Congratulations have to go out to Jimmie Johnson for winning his fifth consecutive NASCAR Sprint Cup Series championship. Regardless of what you think of Jimmie, you have to admire that team’s ability to keep winning. I was personally proud of the effort Kevin Harvick gave from Richard Childress’s camp. I think 2011 could really be their year. I’d love to see Richard get back to winning championships and I know a lot of NASCAR fans would agree with me.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving and don’t forget Christmas is just around the corner. Tickets to Talladega Superspeedway make a great stocking stuffer. Call us 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit us online at http://www.talladegasuperspeeedway.com/.

Until next time,
-G

No comments:

Post a Comment