Find out the latest information from Talladega Superspeedway Chairman Grant Lynch and his inside perspective on the recent news in NASCAR and events from 'DEGA. www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or 877.Go2.DEGA



Friday, September 24, 2010

Sept.24, 2010

I recently attended the Auburn/Clemson football game at Jordan-Hare stadium and I got to say it was a really fun time. You have to love the SEC for its passion and intensity.

I have a close connection to Auburn. Though I went to school in North Carolina, both of my daughters went to school at Auburn. Ashley, my oldest, graduated last year and Sara Katherine is still attending.

Here’s a few photos from the game I thought you’d enjoy.











Last but not least, here I am trying out my best "sorority girl" pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment